Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Home of the Beanie

We Live Upstairs Home of the Beanie Outfit
By now, it shouldn't be a secret that I tend to wear a beanie any chance I get- especially when it's so very difficult to get out of my warm bed in enough time to fix my hair properly before work. I realize it is redundant and perhaps a bit boring, but please humor me for now (as in, this post and the next one : )) as I blame the weather for this hair rut of mine.

In other news: stripes, polkas dots, and jeans...I think if I had to create my own uniform for everyday, this might be it.
We Live Upstairs Home of the Beanie Outfit
We Live Upstairs Home of the Beanie Outfit
We Live Upstairs Home of the Beanie OutfitWe Live Upstairs Home of the Beanie Outfit
Happy mid-week! I'm going to have fun celebrating a friend's birthday tonight. What are you up to?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Leah! I was just reading your breakfast post below in school at my computer lab just now, and I told mysel to come back to your blog to leave a comment when I get back, so here I am! I love wearing beanies especially when I'm in cold countries. I like to feel snuggly in something that gives me a feeling of protection. But I can't wear it here in Singapore. It's sunny all year round.

    I love reading your blog. And I just want to come back for more. Happy mid week by the way, it's almost evening here now and I'll be baking pineapple tarts and cookies for the chinese festive season of the new year! :) Enjoy your celebration!

    Your newest follower,
    Jo

    New in December

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jo! What a lovely comment! It's rare that I get more than one line : )
      Honestly, right about now I might like to live someplace sunny year round. I'm extremely ready for spring.

      Thank you so much for the kind words! You're very sweet.
      Those pineapple tarts and cookies sound unbelievable! I wish you the happiest New Year celebration!

      Delete
  2. Naaw thank you! I think it's nice to share because it makes someone's day. Maybe one day you might want to come Singapore and experience our weather! Would you love to follow back? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to come to Singapore! I would love to leave the U.S. in general : )
      And sure! I think I already have, in fact : )

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...