Monday, January 28, 2013

Breakfast in a Hurry

We Live Upstairs Breakfast in a Hurry Recipe
Hey y'all! Today I wanted to share a super easy breakfast idea that I've been digging lately. Take a couple of large pretzel sticks, dip them in some peanut butter, and roll in flax seeds. I usually pair this with fruit of some kind, and with the carbs and protein involved, I feel full enough to make it til lunch. I realize this may not be up everyone's alley, but it's been fulfilling my need for crunch and gets the job done : ). See you tomorrow!
We Live Upstairs Breakfast in a Hurry Recipe
We Live Upstairs Breakfast in a Hurry RecipeWe Live Upstairs Breakfast in a Hurry Recipe

2 comments:

  1. Wow, my quick breakfast is a chocolate bar *blush*. Maybe I should step it up a little bit. Thanks for the tip :)

    jennamariia/
    wanted9097.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, don't blush! Mine's been much worse than that too often.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...