Monday, August 27, 2012

Turn and Face the Strain

We Live Upstairs Turn and Face the Strain Outift

We Live Upstairs Turn and Face the Strain Outift

We Live Upstairs Turn and Face the Strain Outift
Trying to creep on the bunny to the left

We Live Upstairs Turn and Face the Strain Outift

We Live Upstairs Turn and Face the Strain Outift
Shirt: Thrifted; Shorts: Audrey; Necklace: Target; Boots: Asos

Well hello, there. It's been more than minute, and a very hot one (temperature, not length) at that. What can I say, except moving woes, internet setup lag, etc., etc., blah blah blah? I'm here now, and we all need to focus more on the present anyway, right? : )

These were taken on one of the last days at our old place, in the annex to this lumber yard down the street. It's not the most picturesque place, but it's where we take our dog to pooh this is real life, y'all. Speaking of real life, did you see my roots? A 'lil too real for the internet, perhaps.

Without going into too much detail, I've been experiencing several not-exactly-asked-for, rapid-fire changes in my life. But instead of looking at these things negatively, I've decided I'm going to turn the extra time I have into passion for more creative endeavors. Translation: I hope to put more effort into this blog and really make it something special. I hope you all stick around! : )

How do you deal with unexpected changes in your life? My ritual almost always involves ice cream.


4 comments:

  1. hahaha god you kill me. love the creeping on the bunny caption. eep i hope your life changes weren't too hard to swallow :( but at least we get more posts from you- yay! and my ritual always involves chocolate chip cookies. which isn't saying much because i eat those every day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear we are the same person; I have a ridiculous sweet tooth that I inherited from my mother. Must eat sweet everyday.
      And no, the changes aren't completely devastating, just unexpected and are cause for me to slightly re-work the timeline that is my life. But I need to learn to be more flexible anyway.

      Delete
  2. Lovin' your style, I desperately want that style of shorts, I can't seem to find any anywhere! And yup, good ol' Ben & Jerries solves everything.
    You've got yourself a new follower in me!

    www.ameliaisnotcross.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much! And I know the feeling- I wanted something similar for forever, but couldn't find them until I happened upon a perfect sale rack one day. That's always how it happens.
      And welcome!! So glad to have you! : )

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...