Tuesday, June 12, 2012

True Blue

We Live Upstairs true Blue Outfit

We Live Upstairs true Blue Outfit

We Live Upstairs true Blue Outfit

We Live Upstairs true Blue Outfit

We Live Upstairs true Blue Outfit
Shirt: Thrifted; Shorts: Thrifted but from UO; Shoes: Thrifted; Sunglasses: Vintage

Hey guys! How are you? I know I've been very absent the last several days, but I've been feeling pretty blue due to the absence of my boo. I haven't felt like doing much of anything except consuming lethal amounts of sugar and watching terrible movies/shows. But I think I may be crawling out of the pit, slowly but surely. Mixing some fun patterns together sure helps : )

This pair of sunglasses might be my favorite possession. By might, I mean definitely are. They're vintage Ray Ban-esuqe that Matt gave me as a gift! They needed a screw replaced, as they kept sliding all the way down my nose whenever I looked down, but now they are perfect. Well, they still have a crack under one of the lenses, but I don't count that. 

Also: unfortunately, we're back to poor picture quality for the time being. Matt took my baby to Greece, but that means I'll have hopefully stunning photos to share upon his return!

How's your week going thus far? I'm already ready for the weekend because my BFF is coming for a visit! I can't wait! 
Until next time!

20 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite outfits of yours, I LOVE it :)
    Brooke @ what2wear

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaay for bff visits! haha "lethal amount of sugar"- i do just that when stuff isn't even wrong. shake your head at me. i love the whole hat/purse decorations on your wall. i'd steal that idea if my teenie tiny studio wasn't already decorated to an inch of its life. and love the pattern mixing :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my head might be shaking at you just a little, but i still <3 you.
      and thanks! it was an on-the-fly solution to the chaos that was my "office." I felt the need to make my place at least somewhat presentable for my visitor this weekend.

      Delete
  3. I reeeally love that top and those sunnies!
    But I'm so ready for the week to wrap up already because I, too, get to see my bff soon! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!
      And yay! Bff visits are the best.

      Delete
  4. Glad to have you back! This outfit is super cute, I love the pattern mixing.

    I hope that you do okay while your boyfriend is away, those times can definitely be lonely sometimes, just remember to spend a lot time with the people that love you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Karasyn! This made me real happy : )
      Yeah, it's INSANELY lonely thus far. We've hardly been separated at all for 2.5 years. Unfortunately, I haven't made a whole lot of friends here in Columbia, but I'll pull through.

      Delete
  5. Can't wait to see you!
    As always, you look adorable. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bah. I have MISSED you friend. I am so glad to have time to actually read blogs!

    I need you to know that I need that shirt. Adore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's putting such smile on my face right now, you're so sweet!!
      Haha, thank ya! I'm pretty fond of it myself.

      Delete
  7. I've missed your blog postings! Finally th' daily void 'as been filled again! (Informal british accent) I just think you should understand that I love your hat/purse wall.

    Love you Leah! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice accent, haha. Any time I try to do one, it always blows. Now a french accent on the other hand... : )
      Aww, I love you too Rosie! <3

      Delete
  8. Cute summery look!
    I love the handbags hanging on the wall, you should do a post on them :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...